Your mood and memory depend on the state of your brain. When toxins get into your brain, you have problems remembering things and experience frequent mood swings.
Anxiety and depression are also connected with the condition of your liver. If you notice such symptoms, the best thing to do is consult a professional and have a medical checkup before taking any sedative drugs.
Those who often get colds and other viral infections strongly believe that the main reason is a lack of vitamin C. But few know that the liver plays a vital role in building a strong immune system. That is to say, the healthier your liver is, the better it fights viruses and bacteria.
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by paused or briefly interrupted breathing for more than 10 seconds. In severe cases, the airway can be blocked for 2 or 3 minutes, and these short periods together make up more than half of your total time asleep. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring.
If you notice any of the symptoms of apnea, it’s better to have your liver checked as the chances are it isn’t functioning normally.
Ways to improve liver function
The first thing you should try is adopting a healthier diet plan. This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to torture yourself with some crash diet. Just try to follow these simple rules:
- Cut down the consumption of fructose to 20 g per day.
- Give up vegetable oils that provoke inflammation.
- Avoid sodas.
- Your diet should include more animal and plant foods, which provide many of the essential amino acids.
- Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables you consume.
- Cut down or give up alcoholic drinks completely.
- Don’t forget about these great sources of sulfur: eggs, garlic, and onion.
Don’t forget to share the article with your friends to make them aware of these important signs.